Game of the Year 2017 Tournament! Round 1

When you play the Game of Games, you win or you die...

Game of the Year 2017 Tournament!

2017 was such a great year for tabletop games!  In order to name a Game of the Year, I've decided to let you, yes YOU, decide on a winner!

I want you all to feel like Molly Ringwald, right now...

This is a seeded tournament, based on top 32 games of 2017 on Board Game Geek, which means we won't see 7th Continent duke it out with Azul until after a few rounds, if at all!  It's all based on your votes!  I also avoided any reprints, expansions, or sequels (Sorry, Twilight Imperium 4 or Clank! In Space! fans).

The first matchup will be between number 1 seed Gloomhaven and number 32 seed Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire!  Voting takes place HERE and a better view of the brackets can be found HERE and new matchups will be posted as close to daily as I can manage.  What are you waiting for?!?  Go vote!



Don't forget to Share, Comment, and Subscribe!

If you like what I have to say, make sure you follow me on Twitter @Mike_Meeple

or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MikeMeeple

Comments