2019 Plans and 2018 Recap!

Become a Patron!

What a Year!

Well, everyone, 2018 was a GREAT inaugural year for Mike Meeple!  Beginning in March, Cardboard Encounters of the Nerd Kind has had 64 THOUSAND hits!  We've had Game Reviews, Painting Tutorials, Kickstarter Previews, even a tournament to crown Game of the Year!

Heck, I even went off on a tangent for 10 weeks as I told you my favorite video games of all time!

I was able to start a Patreon with all funds going towards making this blog AD-FREE!

So, what happens in the upcoming 2019?!?  Well, a lot of the same!  You'll be getting more Reviews, Painting Poorly, Get Hype!, and I'll even be doing another Game of the Year Tournament!

But here's the REALLY exciting news...

I will be adding not one, but TWO, count 'em TWO new features (hopefully)!  What will they be?  Well, some silly stuff and some serious stuff, and (fingers crossed) some VIDEO CONTENT!

So, before I wish you guys a Happy New Year, let me leave you with some cool stats:

Total Reviews: 25!
Most Popular Review: A Song of Ice & Fire Miniatures Game - 2,000 Hits!
Total Painting Tutorials: 33!

Most Popular Painting Tutorial: Vol. 1 - The Basics - 2,900 Hits!
Total Previews: 7!
Most Popular Preview: The Fantasy Trip - 1,000 Hits!

Again, thanks to all of you, my readers, my followers, and my friends, for a great 2018, and I can't wait to make 2019 even better!  Mike Meeple wishes you all an exciting, safe, and Happy New Year!

Remember to Share, Comment, and Subscribe!
If you like what I have to say, consider becoming a Patron
and make sure you follow me on Twitter or on Facebook!

Comments